Fastest growing Austin, TX startups 1. COINTERRA 2. TrustRadius 3. WP Engine 4. Mass Relevance 5. OutboundEngine 6. OwnLocal 7. Apptive
— Mattermark (@Mattermark) December 7, 2013
With their platform, Mattermark takes many data points and quantifies the growth signals of over 150,000+ private companies. The end result is that Mattermark is then able to provide VC’s with data to help determine what companies are growing and which ones could potentially be lucrative. In an interview with CEO Danielle Morrill, she said that her goal was “to create a company that is the equivalent of Bloomberg for startups; providing investors with the tools to discover, research and track startups.”
We’re very thrilled to be featured on this list of the fastest growing startups in Austin and also would like to congradulate our other local startup who also made this list:
- COINTERRA – Bitcoin mining ASIC processors and systems.
- TrustRadius – Professional software reviews and comparison community.
- WP Engine – Fully-managed WordPress hosting.
- Mass Relevance – Social experience platform for brands and media.
- OutboundEngine – Fully automated email, social media, and content marketing for small businesses.
- OwnLocal – Digital ad agency.
- Apptive – Mobile commerce app creation.
[wpx_bannerize random=”1″ numbers=”1″ category=”generic_bottom_ads”]